WE HAVE MOVED.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WE HAVE MOVED.

Silenced V2 can now be found here http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Remember to post on our WolfQuest thread [link]
Why not check out our DeviantART Group?
Staff
..........Admins Raven  April113 ........Moderators Raven  Titan110 Raven  Ricky12 Raven  Amadia10
MotM
New MotM Coming Soon
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Briar's Joining Application
Raven  EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 am by April

» oo Look! A map!
Raven  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 pm by Ricky

» Raven
Raven  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 am by Desdemona

» Affiliation Thread
Raven  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:45 am by April

» My joing application
Raven  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am by April

» Rivet |
Raven  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am by Rivet

» Joining c:
Raven  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 pm by April

» Talue
Raven  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 am by Talue

» Lycoris- A Zombie Apocalypse RPG
Raven  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am by April

Word Count
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 200 word min on RP posts

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Photobucket LoE
Vote for Us!
Two By The Sea Top Canine Roleplays Canine Top 100 Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
Guest Chatbox
Word of the day
Test yourself to use the word of the day in an RP post!

Raven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Silenced Points : 0

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Timber Wol
Crush?: no..
Mate?: no..

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Raven    Raven  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Raven

..*¨*`.¸  ¸.*¨*`..

Raven  BlackWolfPup-1

Basics

Name Raven
Nicknames Ray, Rave, whatever other nicknames you give her
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Pansexual
Age 2 years 6 months
Desired Rank Hunter

About her

Personality Raven can be complicated and awkward sometimes. It takes her a while before she can trust you, and when you first meet her, she doesn't speak much. The reason for this is because her family always thought of her as different and not normal. Raven feels if she trusts someone, theyll use it tonhurt her. She prefers being alone rather then socializing with others. But she can be pretty polite and nice. She is very loyal to her family, and tries to help out as much as she can, even if they made her feel.. bad. She will always try to live up to what others expect of her.
Likes Silence, traveling, running, enjoying time alone.
Dislikes Swimming, rude wolves, one who speaks too much
Fears Not being accepted by others

Appearance

Eye color A dull amber
Coat color Raven has mainly black fur. Above her eyes seem to be white flecks, making it seem like she's wearing a helmet. She has hints of brown on the side right before her chest, coming upon a white spot.
Build Raven was always seen as the runt of the run of the litter. Making her relatively small, she uses her speed in place of strength,  which she uses in hunting to tire out her prey.

Past, Present, and Future

Her Past, the present, and hopefully the future Raven was born into a healthy litter of 5, three females and two males, her being the runt. Her two sisters, Elena and Rose, would always make fun of her for being so small. Her two brothers, Shane and Keane would harsly pay any attention to her. Her father always expected much of her, but Raven just couldn't live up to his expectations, even though she always tried her best. It seemed like her mother was the only one who could understand her. But she always felt alone. It was until one day, her father finally banished her from the small pack, Raven was only 1 year and 8 months when this happened. She was inexperienced at surviving alone, until later on one of her brother caught up to her, and for a while they traveled together. The two never brought up their old family, and they never thought of going back. But on the way, they met another dispersed female, and Shane left Raven for her. She was 2 years 4 months when this happened, and now she really felt alone. This was the time she accepted the thought ofalways being alone. She was fine with it, never felt hate to her father, only felt that she failed. Until she came upon this surviving pack, and now she hopes to be accepted as one of them.
Parents Cerulean ♂ Xylen ♀
Siblings Shane ♂  Rose ♀ Keane ♂ Elena ♀
Crush -
Mate -
Pups -

Rp example A sleek black figure slipped through the bushes of.the forest. It was early in the morning, fog had settled in overnight,  giving it an eerie feeling. But this didn't frighten Raven one bit, this was actualy her favorite time of day. The small female quietly stepped out, lifting her head for any nearby threats. For the past few days, she had been chased down by a pack, by accidentally crossing over onto their territory.  They didn't hesitate to attack either, but she made a run for it, before they even set out to find her. This gave her a head start. You need to be more careful Raven. she growled to herself lightly. A small grin formed on her maw as she trotted out into a small clearing, there was no sight of them, for now she was well out of there territory. Now.. she didn't know where she was. Her ears flciked forward as the rustle of a bush startled her. Lowering her stance, the female crept to the side of the meadow, focusing her pale gaze on the bush in front of her. A low growl forming in her throat, she pounced landing ontop of.. a wolf?
" Shane!" she growled jumping off of him.
"Hey I wanted out of there too! Don't get mad at me." he laughed at his sister. "Hey you got stronger too." he teased rolling down laughing.
"Go back. Leave me alone please." Raven said lowering her gaze, she felt embarrassed again.
"Aww don't make me go back. I want a family on my own, just let me come with you.  Pleassee." he pleaded rolling over.
"Fine." Raven sighed, she could never say no. "Yes! Your not going to regret it... " her brother blabbed on, as they continued walking into the forest. But she eventually tuned him out, secretly wishing she sent him away, so she cpuld be left in silence one again.

Word Count: 319

Raven  Black-wolf-in-snow-beautiful-eyes-kewl

Last edited by Raven on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
April

Silenced Points : 1004

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: European Wolf
Crush?: Not telling :3
Mate?: Nah

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Raven  Coolte17
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Timber Wol
Crush?: no..
Mate?: no..

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks for accepting it \m/ does this mean I can rp now?:3
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
April

Silenced Points : 1004

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: European Wolf
Crush?: Not telling :3
Mate?: Nah

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Sure, you can start to RP whenever you want :3
Back to top Go down
Dezenne

Dezenne

Wolf Infomation
Breed?:
Crush?:
Mate?:

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 am

Welcome to the pack Raven c: Can't wait to rp with you!
Back to top Go down
Soran

Soran

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Arctic wolf.
Crush?: None.
Mate?: Nah.

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:42 am

Welcome to the pack, Raven! She seems like a wonderful character c:
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 am

Welcome Raven! Love your Character! Can't wait to Rp with ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven    Raven  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE HAVE MOVED. :: Females-
Jump to: