WE HAVE MOVED.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WE HAVE MOVED.

Silenced V2 can now be found here http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Remember to post on our WolfQuest thread [link]
Why not check out our DeviantART Group?
Staff
..........Admins Talue April113 ........Moderators Talue Titan110 Talue Ricky12 Talue Amadia10
MotM
New MotM Coming Soon
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Briar's Joining Application
Talue EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 am by April

» oo Look! A map!
Talue EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:47 pm by Ricky

» Raven
Talue EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 am by Desdemona

» Affiliation Thread
Talue EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:45 am by April

» My joing application
Talue EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am by April

» Rivet |
Talue EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am by Rivet

» Joining c:
Talue EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 pm by April

» Talue
Talue EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 am by Talue

» Lycoris- A Zombie Apocalypse RPG
Talue EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am by April

Word Count
Copy and paste your post into the box below to count the words - Remember there is a 200 word min on RP posts

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
Photobucket LoE
Vote for Us!
Two By The Sea Top Canine Roleplays Canine Top 100 Intus Incednia's K9 Elites
Guest Chatbox
Word of the day
Test yourself to use the word of the day in an RP post!

Talue

Go down 
+5
Dezenne
Ricky
Ronan
Jennezia
Talue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Talue

Talue

Silenced Points : 0

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: European Wolf
Crush?: Hah
Mate?: ....

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:09 am

Talue Create10

Tell the swine we will make it out alive
There’s a note in the pages of a book

Talue Talueb10

• FULL NAME :: Talue Darkhart Sondra [ Tal - oo ]
• PREFERRED NAME :: Talue
• NICKNAMES :: Tals, Tal, Tally, Tally Mark, Tails, Tail Chaser.
• NAME ORIGIN :: Greek
• SPECIES :: European Wolf
• AFFILIATION :: Scout
• ORIENTATION :: Bisexual
• VOICE :: Jensen Ackles

So sleep tonight; we'll sleep dreamlessly this time
When we awake we’ll know that everything’s alright

Talue Talueb11

• APPEARANCE :: Consisting of many different browns, tans, blacks and even whites, he looks to be a fine mix of every color in a winter forest. His most dominant pelt color is a light reddish brown coloring, that fades into light greys and blacks towards his back and forehead, the color also occupying most of his tail. Further down his body, closer to his legs and belly, the brown fades into tans and whites, making his paws nearly a snowy white coloring. His eyes are a light amber color that either looks dull or bright depending on the lighting around him.

• BODILY STRUCTURE :: Talue is of a very lean and tall build. He stands at 32 solid inches and weighs 100 pounds, and from nose to extended tail tip he measures 50 inches exactly. He is built primarily for running and jumping and not fighting, hardly able to hold his own in a battle if the means ever called for it. He has a long tail and large paws, giving him a good advantage over others in things such as balance.

Sing to me about the end of the world
End of these hammers and needles for you

Talue Talieb10

• PERSONALITY :: Talue is a generally social and outgoing kind of wolf, only withdrawing into himself when he is hurt or in a brooding sort of mood. He loves the company of others and enjoys helping out, oftentimes stepping in where he isn't even needed for the sake of keeping good company and having something to keep his paws busy. However, because of this, he also tends to get himself into situations where he is most certainly not welcome, and so leads to conflict or increases any current tensions to the point where they become violent or turn themselves around on him. If this is the case, he will generally let himself snap and turn violent himself, hardly ever taking a chance to talk his way through things.

Oftentimes, when it comes to his expressions of rage, he takes out the majority of his anger on objects, such as hitting his head against a tree or ripping up grass with his teeth. He can hold a grudge for a long time afterwards, and a lot of little things can and will set him off, but he does calm down the fastest after a steady fit, and once calm he can be found being close to normal once more, if not a bit antsy.

• THEME SONG :: Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons

• HISTORY :: Work in progress.

• RP SAMPLE ::

Talue hadn't even been tired. He hadn't been sleeping. But alas, one second he was looking at the cloudy sky with a blissful smile on his face, and the next he was shrouded in darkness. The initial shock of it made his fur stand up on end, his forelegs spread out under him and eyes narrowed, light yellow gaze flicking in and out of the shadows. He could feel and ever present feeling surrounding him, as if he was being watched, but he couldn't bring himself to think anything of it. He heard no breathing, no sign of an actual physical creature behind him. That was the most disorienting thing about this, was the lack of flesh and bone to pair with the gaze burning into his pelt.

Letting a growl rumble through his throat, the male spun around and snapped at the empty air, his jaw now clenched and eyes darting back and forth for any sign of the creature. "Show yourself!" He barked out. He was no fighter, that much was true. His leg ensured that he was actually pretty bad at it, but he had recently become a guardian in order to learn how to deal with the injury. Maybe he could end up being more useful when he wasn't having others depend on him with their literal lives. So of course he regretted his decision the second the words left his mouth, and he could only stand there praying to himself that no would would morph out of the blue and grey mist at his request.

"Tally?" The voice made his ears perk, and the male straightened up stiff. He blinked once, his gaze moving to look where his blind spots were not. He couldn't see anything, and frankly he refused to turn around to see just who was speaking.

"State your name and intention..." he demanded, trying to hide the fear lacing it's way into his tone. He heard a disembodied sigh behind him, and the chills that were sent down his spine were less than pleasant. "Please," he continued.

"I am surprised you don't remember me... And to think, you left me alone." Talue ceased to move then. He knew that voice clear as day, but he couldn't place it with a face.

"No disrespect meant, but I can't see you."

"Turn around." He obeyed, and when he stopped he found himself with a sweet black face. He didn't have to see anything else but those deep golden eyes for his jaw to drop to the forest floor, his subconcious totally blocking out the dark stares at his back.

"Lida..."

"Oh look, the fool can remember names." Her voice was bitter, not at all like the sweet as honey sing song voice that belonged to the mother of his pups. It made him back up slightly, his head shaking in the process.

"You're not Lida..." He whispered.

"Oh of course I am, silly!" The black female chuckled, a blissful smile plastered on her lips. "Why would you even say I am not?"

"Well for one you are not even acting like her. Second of all this isn't the real world. I am dreaming, and the second I will myself awake you will be gone again, leaving me alone, again." Lida blinked, but other than that she didn't seem phased as she took a step forward, and then another, until their foreheads were touching. Despite looking for the most part like a spirit she was still able to make physical contact.

"A dream... I will give you that one, Talue, but don't think you can just close your eyes and you will back to your silly pack." Talue narrowed his eyes. This was not the Lida he knew. This was not the she-wolf he had fallen in love with. Lida smiled, a wicked smile, one he would never again wish to see on her face. "And need I remind you of something?" With that she pulled away, and for a moment all Talue could see was darkness.

"What's hap-" he was cut off when a blinding light made him squeeze his eyes shut, and he could feel soft fur brushing against his shoulder. He opened one eye to see Lida standing beside him, a worried look plastered on her face. This was not the fake Lida, and he was not in that dark world. He was being thrust into a dream world of his past.

Lida turned to look over her shoulder, her gaze softening as she cooed something Talue couldn't see behind him. He turned his head as well, jaw opening slightly when he saw four young pups sitting in the snow behind him. Three daughters and one son.

He remembered this all too well. It was a blizzard and they had found themselves in the middle of an open field with no sense of direction towards home. Talue had left Lida and his pups to find suitable shelter for the night, as it was getting dark, but when he had found shelter he had collapsed, unable to get up. And when he awoke days later, he had gone searching for his family, only to find his black pelted mate dead in the snow drifts, with no sign of his pups anywhere, though he could only assume the same fate had befallen them.

"Is this what you wanted me to see?" He whispered to no one. The dream wolves couldn't hear him, but the black mist standing in front of him could.

"You abandoned us..."

"I fainted... I couldn't go on any further..." He heard the growl only a split second before the blunt teeth began to dig into his shoulder, though it was a brief bite that caught him off guard before he heard the snapping of jaws, and the pressure was gone. Lida, spirit Lida, had bitten down on her own teeth, obviously out of whatever mojo it took to touch Talue physically in the first place. Shaking her head, she straightened up and fixated the male under her piercing gaze.

"THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!" Talue was shaking his head.

"We both know you really don't believe I am at fault here..."

"Certain circumstances have forced my paw in shifting the blame..."

"Circumstances? What circumstan-" He was cut off when the world turned dark once more, and with it, the vengeful ghost of Lida was gone. Talue looked around, his jaw clenching. "Lida!" He said in a forced whisper. "Come on, you jerk!" It wasn't a challenge to her, but she could take it how she wanted it. He got no response though, which he supposed was a good thing, for the wound she had left was real, and the blood dripping down his leg was beginning to grow noticable, despite the fact he had ignored it before now. The male fell back onto his haunches then, running his tongue over the torn skin and bit of exposed muscle, wincing at the pain.

Addressed: / Mentioned: / Words: 1162
This is what Lida looks like (click!)

Hold on to the world we all remember fighting for
There's still strength left in us yet

Talue Talueb10

• HEART KEEPER :: Hahaha.
• OFFSPRING :: None of the sort.
• PARENTS :: Cininya and Eula
• SIBLINGS :: Pharylina, Arlala and Rona.

• FRIENDS :: Nope.
• ENEMIES :: He should hope not.

Hold on to the world we all remember dying for
There's still hope left in it yet

Talue Talueb12

[ Talue © Myself 2013 ]
[ Lyrics © Flyleaf ]
Back to top Go down
http://jensens-angel.tumblr.com/
Jennezia
Jennezia

Silenced Points : 51

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Mongolian Wolf
Crush?: Ronan
Mate?:

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 am

Nice biography Talue (:
Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
http://valismatist.wordpress.com
Ronan
Admin
Ronan

Silenced Points : 7

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Timber Wolf
Crush?: Okay, you got me! It's Jenne :D
Mate?: if you like?

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:47 am

Talue Coolte17
Back to top Go down
Talue

Talue

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: European Wolf
Crush?: Hah
Mate?: ....

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:01 am

Thank you, Jenne ^^ and thanks for accepting, Ronan. =)
Back to top Go down
http://jensens-angel.tumblr.com/
Ricky
Ricky

Silenced Points : 20

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Grey Wolf
Crush?: Everyone! :D
Mate?: Nope

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Welcome to the Pack Talue!
Back to top Go down
Dezenne

Dezenne

Wolf Infomation
Breed?:
Crush?:
Mate?:

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Welcome to the pack Talue :3 Can't wait to rp with you
Back to top Go down
Desdemona

Desdemona

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh, lovely wolf you have there! Welcome to the pack, and I can't wait to Rp with you!
Back to top Go down
Amadia
Amadia

Silenced Points : 20

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Grey~
Crush?: None yet~~
Mate?: Nope~~~

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 am

Welcome to the pack! :3 Awesome bio!
Back to top Go down
Soran

Soran

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Arctic wolf.
Crush?: None.
Mate?: Nah.

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 am

Welcome to the pack, Talue! Your bio looks great!
Back to top Go down
Reuben

Reuben

Silenced Points : 30

Wolf Infomation
Breed?: Timber Wolf
Crush?: Nada
Mate?: Double Nada

Talue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talue   Talue EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 am

Welcome to the pack, Talue!
Back to top Go down